Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my headlights on my Nissan Armada?

The owners manual suggests that you bring in your vehicle to th dealer for replacemnet of headlights.... how do I do it myself?How do I change my headlights on my Nissan Armada?
The shop manual suggests reach thru the wheel opening for access. That means you have both front wheels removed the truck jacked up on stands and both plastic inner fenders removed. Be careful with how the plastic retainers are pulled out and how the inner fender is fastened along the wheel house opening. Washing under the fenders is reccomended before jumping into a lot of dirt and mud. With the inner fender removed you can turn the gray plastic covers to get at the light bulbs. Be sure those are properly reinstalled with the rubber seals when your done.