Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the headlights in my Chrysler lhs 1996?

They are hard to get to.I can get them out of the housing that's about it..How do I change the headlights in my Chrysler lhs 1996?
There are two fasteners that have to be removed from the top to remove the headlight assemblies on these LH cars (LHS, Concorde, Vision, Intrepid), in order to replace the headlight bulbs on this particular car. But be careful because 9 times out of 10, the bolts are seized into the headlight housings. The best way to do it, would be to soak the bolt areas with a lot of rust penetrant or WD-40 before attempting to remove the bolts. What tends to happen most of the time, is the headlight assemblies break during removal so be careful. Hope this helps.How do I change the headlights in my Chrysler lhs 1996?
You're Welcome.

Report Abuse

How do I change the headlights in my Chrysler lhs 1996?
take them out change the bulbs and put back