Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the headlights on my 1996 Taurus?

I was just wondering how to take the lens off so I can get to the bulb.How do I change the headlights on my 1996 Taurus?
The bulb goes in through the backside. You twist the retainer to remove it and them pull the bulb out the rear of the lamp. DO NOT TOUCH the new with bare hands when installing, the oil from your fingers will cause the bulb to fail.How do I change the headlights on my 1996 Taurus?
Get a wrench and aim it over head lights and swiftly smash the headlights and then you changed the headlights in a clear cut american fashion.How do I change the headlights on my 1996 Taurus?
you dont take the lens off raise the hood and go behind the lens it may be a tight fit on one side but it will go in if you cant do it go to autozone they will put it in for free
  • benefits of using
  • pets
  •