Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to change the headlight bulb for 94 honda accord?

I have a 94 honda accord lx coupe, its passenger side low beam bulb needs to be replaced and i cannot put my hand there as its obstructed by the air filter i think.

what should i do now ?How to change the headlight bulb for 94 honda accord?
I know what you're talking about. My sister had a 96 Accord, and she would always make me change her bulbs.



There is supposed to be some way that that black air intake scoop can be removed in order to get to the back of the bulb. If I recall correctly, I think it comes loose if you pull up on it. But it has to be removed to change the bulb.



Good luck.How to change the headlight bulb for 94 honda accord?
No problem, homie!

Report Abuse

How to change the headlight bulb for 94 honda accord?
that's very easy, just first locate the bulb, on the back side, (under the hood) you will see a plastic connection to the bulb. Then twist and pull out the plastic connection, remove the old bulb, replace with the new one, good luck....
  • russian name translation
  • streamreader
  •