Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hi. I just both a pre-owned 2007 Mazda 3 GS (5 door) and I'd like to change the headlights.?

I'm not a car person, so I don't know much about all this. Excuse my ignorance. I like the whiter, bluer lights I see on some cars. How do I get that effect on my car? Are the bulbs a generic fit, or is it specific for the car? Is it as simple as replacing the bulb? Can it be done at Canadian Tire? Roughly how much would it cost? I appologize for all the questions, but I'm really useless when it comes to cars :-)



I appreciate your help immensely.

EricaHi. I just both a pre-owned 2007 Mazda 3 GS (5 door) and I%26039;d like to change the headlights.?
Hi, you can get some stock fit euro xenon bulbs ( all fancy words to say that they are brighter ) that you can pick up at canadian tire, just make sure you know the type of bulb you need. with those bulbs you won't get the %26quot; expensive car bright blinding %26quot; light, but they are brighter. if you do want a super bright glow. you'll need to buy a H.I.D (High Intensity Discharge) head light conversion kit. Now for that you will need someone who knows about mechanics. it's basically hooking the battery to the discharge box, and then from that to the H.I.D lights.

the lights are specially to be bright. You can get the H.I.D conversion kit for your car for about 120$ to 180$



hope that helps



here's a vid that shows you how to install H.I.D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvhDGMUV4pg