Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the Headlight on my '03 Lancer?

I can get the buld out of the light but i cannot get it out of the harness connecting it to the car. Do you just have to pull really hard or is there a trick. Thanks.How do I change the Headlight on my %26039;03 Lancer?
you have to pull really hard......How do I change the Headlight on my %26039;03 Lancer?
there is a clip on the harness that is clipped on the bulb, that needs to be lifted up, then pull apart...How do I change the Headlight on my %26039;03 Lancer?
You just gotta pull really hard, they are made so they hang in there during drive.How do I change the Headlight on my %26039;03 Lancer?
i've just changed the bulbs for my friend's 03 lancer yesterday. Just forget about what the owner's manual says. the book doesn't tell the exact instructions(I threw mine out, I also own a 03 lancer)you have to do it yourself. Now, stick your hand in there. there's a clip that is connected to headlight, unclip it from the headlight. twist(don't pull it hard like what others are telling you) the piece that holds the bulb to the left and you'll feel the click and pull it out. this should take you about 5 minutes to complete the job.Hope this helps.