Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm want to change my headlights to some new xenon ones, i want to know how this can be done. is it difficult?

i drive an 01 toyota solaraI%26039;m want to change my headlights to some new xenon ones, i want to know how this can be done. is it difficult?
It will cost a whopping $17.99 at wallworld to get 2 Xeon bulbs.... you can also get a HID (High Intensity Discharge) system for $120 on ebay, if your looking for super bright light...but the HID's only work on one beam setting, no low or high beam......I%26039;m want to change my headlights to some new xenon ones, i want to know how this can be done. is it difficult?
it can be done easily but expensive. Im my opinion it really isnt worth it.I%26039;m want to change my headlights to some new xenon ones, i want to know how this can be done. is it difficult?
Un-plug old bulb, insert new bulb.

Repeat for other side.I%26039;m want to change my headlights to some new xenon ones, i want to know how this can be done. is it difficult?
Easy done.But if you get good ones it's expensive.

Get cheep ones and there keep burning out,not worth the hassle or money.